Update. It’s been a while

 

    Hi. Yes, it's been months since I have blogged, but I think it was a combination of not really knowing what to share, and grieving the loss of my friend. But, I am back, so that is what matters. So, I'll start where I left off, or at least try to. My memory stinks anymore.

    So, I am in-between therapists at the moment. So, I had a surgical procedure done in April, and (my favorite) therapist and I got our wires crossed. I switched to a new one, and y'all...it just didn't jive. My seizures and symptoms are still here, but now that we know what they are, no ERs are involved. I learned the hard way that ERs are not FS (functional seizure) friendly. We found this out the night that I fell in the shower. I managed to get out, and get to my husband. He asked what I wanted to do, I told him ER. It was literally like I had bugs crawling all over my brain, and brain zaps.

    We got to the hospital, and I was taken right back. Long story short, I was rolled out with a scar on my sternum because the nurse was pissed for having to keep coming into the room. I went to see my PCP two days later, and he prescribed a cream because she had rubbed so hard that I had a wound.

    My husband is now medically retired. We agreed to get his dream vehicle, and in March, he and our youngest son flew down to TX to purchase the Yukon. His parents live there and made it clear that I was not welcome, so after the purchase, they drove up to visit them. My oldest son was in the thick of a college class, and with him being on the spectrum, it was decided I would stay at my sister's house. I enjoyed my time there. I never sleep well without him, and that was the case there too. But there was an abundance of coffee, thrift stores, and Jesus.


There are more things to update on, but I'll catch up more later.

    


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Diagnosis (ses)

Welcome to How I got Here

Part 3